MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers and is an international organization that exists to encourage, equip, and help women become the best moms they can be! Women who are pregnant or have young children (newborn through Kindergarten) are all invited to join MOPS.
MOPS is caring through:
* A program designed for all mothers of preschoolers (birth through Kindergarten), coordinated by mothers themselves.
* An open, supportive atmosphere where specific needs of today's mothers of preschoolers are met.
MOPS is sharing in:
* Small discussion groups where women interact, encourage and learn from one another.
* A comfortable setting for social and spiritual enrichment for mother and child(ren).
MOPS is preparing through:
* Building a sense of identity and personal worth.
* Instruction relating to womanhood, childrearing, marriage and building a home based on biblical principles.
* Social and creative opportunities for the preschool child.